when i’m a rich+famous director i’m making a romeo and juliet movie where all the kids are gay girls. romeo? gay girl. juliet? gay girl. tybalt? angry protective gay girl. benvolio? small and soft gay girl. mercutio? the gayest girl to ever grace contemporary cinema
If I could find my cell phone, cell phone charger, and put my wet clothes in the dryer 7 minutes ago I could get 6 hours of sleep.
Key points to remember:
- Abuse grows from attitudes and values, not feelings. The roots are ownership, the trunk is entitlement, and the branches are control.
- Abuse and respect are opposites. Abusers cannot change unless they overcome their core disrespect toward their partners.
- Abusers are far more conscious of what they are doing than they appear to be. However, even their less-conscious behaviors are driven by their core attitudes.
- Abusers are unwilling to be nonabusive, not unable. They do not want to give up power and control.
- You are not crazy. Trust your perceptions of how your abusive partner treats you and thinks about you.
mercury aqua rhapsody | mars flame sniper | jupiter oak evolution | venus love and beauty shock
(Source: lemedy, via ejdumb)
han de pensar k estando encerrada
vas a dejar pronto de quererme,
pero la puerta ni cien candados
van a poder a mi detenerme.
why is "hate breeds more hate" a bad thing to say?
Oh so many reasons.
1) it equates the anger of the oppressed to the hate of their oppressors.
2) it blames oppressed groups for their oppression. Bigotry doesn’t exist because people hate bigots. It exists because oppressed people oppose it. It exists because of bigots and because of privileged folks being complicit or tacitly condoning systems of oppression.
3) it’s fundamentally untrue. Hatred of oppression doesn’t lead to more hatred; it leads to progress.
4) it is used to attack any attempt by oppressed people to obtain liberation. Point out that something or someone is repulsively racist and all of a sudden you’re “breeding more hate”.
It’s a fundamental misrepresentation of reality that blames victims and excuses fucked up behavior.